In the modern financial environment, enterprises that conduct legitimate business, especially across international borders, must comply with a long and constantly evolving list of government-imposed sanctions and embargoes.
These sanctions ultimately place strict parameters over which businesses and individuals are legally allowed to participate in the global financial community.
But how does one keep up-to-date on which parties are sanctioned, and which are authorized to conduct legitimate operations?
TIS’ Sanction Screening solution provides an online safety net to keep enterprises compliant globally. As risk-based, customizable, and fully centralized cloud solution for payment screening and compliance case management, our platform offers:
- Up-to-date global and national watch lists (e. g. OFAC, EU) as well as customized lists and block lists.
- Customizable screening to fit different business models and risk profiles (threshold, watch lists, payment filters. etc.).
- Sophisticated, audit-proof case management that can reduce future false positives.
- Continuous screening with virtually no downtime through a cloud-based service that always has the most up-to-date data.
- Screening of payment beneficiary information.
- Support for numerous international and local payment formats.
- Seamless integration with all your payment systems.
- SAP certified plug-in for integration into SAP ERP and SAP Business ByDesign.
- Integration with other ERP systems using the TIS Agent
- Full integration with the TIS Bank Transaction Manager payment process.
Download the below factsheet to learn more about the sanctions screening capabilities we offer!