What Industry Pros Should Know About the TIS Cash Forecasting Platform
Since TIS acquired Cashforce and their suite of cash forecasting and working capital analysis tools in 2022, our experts have spoken with thousands of treasury and finance practitioners regarding the cash forecasting processes and operations they have in place, as well as what their associated pain points and challenges are. As a component of these discussions, our team has also fielded numerous questions from practitioners regarding how the TIS Cash Forecasting solution can help them unlock additional efficiencies related to accuracy, automation, and analysis.
Due to the frequency with which certain inquiries are received, the following pages highlight our responses to the 12 most common questions asked by treasury and finance teams regarding the usage and deployment of the TIS Cash Forecasting solution. The questions are arranged in order of complexity as it relates to the functionality we offer. Our hope is that these responses serve as a guide for understanding exactly how our innovative forecasting solution can be adopted and leveraged.
Questions Answered Inside Include:
- How were TIS’ Cash Forecasting tools originally developed?
- What are the primary benefits of the TIS Cash Forecasting solution?
- What is the composition of companies that currently leverage the solution?
- What internal stakeholders benefit the most from TIS Cash Forecasting?
- What if my company is only using Excel for cash forecasting right now?
- What specific features does TIS’ solution offer? Does it allow you to create different scenarios, perform variance analysis, adjust variables, and see the impact on your cash flow?
- What does the data import and aggregation process look like? Does it integrate with your accounting software, bank accounts, and other data sources, as well as with FP&A and other forecast sources?
- How does data manipulation work within the system? Can you adjust these on the fly, and is there any machine learning or AI where the system provides suggestions to improve your forecast?
- What type of outputs does the system create? Are there examples of reporting, charts, and dashboard outputs?
- Are users analyzing transactions and cash flows primarily based on bank statements and invoices, or are they using other methods?
- What does the implementation process look like and how long does it last? What teams are involved, and what is their level of lift?
- What general improvements do clients typically see? Is there significant automation or time savings?
Download this factsheet via the below form to access the full insights!