Watch the Full Webinar Recording Below:
- Nicolas Christiaen, CEO & Founder, Cashforce (now a TIS company)
- Joerg Wiemer, Co-Founder & CSO, TIS
Summary: Today, cash reporting and forecasting functions are still being performed manually by a significant portion of treasury groups, which represents a major pain point for CFOs and business leaders when attempting to make strategic financial decisions.
These manual workflows also limit treasury’s bandwidth to focus on other tasks and impact their ability to effectively manage liquidity and working capital. However, the new suite of capabilities developed by TIS and Cashforce (acquired by TIS in Q2 2022) eliminate many of these inefficiencies and ultimately enable companies to gain quick and accurate insights to their financial position based on reliable payments and liquidity data.
In this session, Joerg and Nicolas will:
- Explore the treasury industry’s outstanding need for improved cash forecasting solutions and workflows.
- Examine the modern challenges of collecting and aggregating the right data together to conduct forecasts.
- Showcase how the accuracy and completeness of this data is paramount to the success of treasury’s overall forecasting strategies.
- Highlight how a “data-first” approach to forecasting generally results in more accurate and actionable insights.