Watch the Full Webinar Recording Below:
To create efficient cash positioning and forecasting workflows, treasury and finance teams must first streamline a series of core operational functions across their business. Today, these functions include:
· Capturing, aggregating, and classifying financial data from banks, internal departments, back-office systems, and entities in a timely and accurate fashion,
· Collaborating with their peers in other departments and across their banking and vendor landscape to ensure cohesion in their data management strategy, and
· Strategically applying technology to evaluate their data and quickly gain the insights needed to optimize cashflows on an ongoing basis.
In order to help companies achieve optimal levels of automation and efficiency in their cash management processes, this webinar showcases how the TIS solution actively supports thousands of treasury and finance professionals in optimizing cash visibility and forecasting.
By watching this webinar, practitioners will gain:
· An understanding of the most common pain points and challenges that obstruct treasury’s cash management and forecasting efforts,
· A firsthand look at how the TIS platform helps treasury aggregate, classify, and evaluate their financial data to develop accurate and timely cash positions and forecasts, and
· Advice from seasoned treasury and technology experts on how to best manage cash visibility and forecasting, including in relation to data management, stakeholder collaboration, and technology deployment.
This session’s speakers are TIS’ Joliene Grymponprez, Director of Customer Success and John Kane, VP U.S. Pre-Sales.