Tue, May 10, 2022 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
- Standardizing and automating payment processes for better visibility and cost savings once regional implementation is completed
- Restructuring their ERP landscape and connecting to banks directly
- Reducing involvement and costs from IT by utilizing TIS’ pre-developed connectivity and payment format library
- Mitigating risk by limiting access to bank portals and SSO login into TIS
- Staying up to date with the most recent payment market trends and technologies
By centralizing payment transactions, Bruker’s treasury has realized multiple benefits, including efficiency in cash transparency, harmonized internal processes, increased process security, and automation of the global payment process – including accounts payable and payroll. Join us for this Coffee Talk session to learn more.