Tue, May 10, 2022 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
Bruker Corporation offers differentiated high-value life science research and diagnostics solutions that enable scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. With more than 89 legal entities, spread over 35 countries and 200 global bank accounts, they have transformed bank connectivity and payment optimization for greater operational efficiencies and controls, which is key for Bruker’s global operations.
During this session, Jon Paquette, VP Solutions at TIS, Carolina Webb, Global Treasury Manager, and Rosa Tan, VP Finance Asia Pacific from Bruker will discuss the unique challenges of financial professionals at manufacturing and sales organizations, including:
- Standardizing and automating payment processes for better visibility and cost savings once regional implementation is completed
- Restructuring their ERP landscape and connecting to banks directly
- Reducing involvement and costs from IT by utilizing TIS’ pre-developed connectivity and payment format library
- Mitigating risk by limiting access to bank portals and SSO login into TIS
- Staying up to date with the most recent payment market trends and technologies
By centralizing payment transactions, Bruker’s treasury has realized multiple benefits, including efficiency in cash transparency, harmonized internal processes, increased process security, and automation of the global payment process – including accounts payable and payroll. Join us for this Coffee Talk session to learn more.